(二) DokyPay referred to in this policy includes Beijing TPower Technology Co., Ltd, its affiliates, its equity participation, or related units that form business operations and collaborations, including existing or future company entities that meet the above conditions. We will collect, protect and use your personal information in accordance with this policy. If the laws, regulations or regulatory provisions of the country have different provisions for DokyPay, or if the terms of your agreement with DokyPay are inconsistent with this policy, it shall be separately prescribed and agreed upon.
(三) We collect and use your information in order to comply with the requirements of national laws and regulations, provide services to you and improve the quality of service (including supporting us to develop new products or improve existing product functions, and provide you and other users with Better service). If you provide us with the information listed in this policy, you can use more DokyPay services, and/or enjoy more convenient customer service, and/or we can better protect your account and financial security. And/or avoiding our inability to contact you in a timely manner to have an adverse effect on you.
The scope of our collection of information mainly includes:
(一) Login Name and Password: In order to comply with the requirements of laws and regulations and to provide you with more personalized and convenient services, we need to identify you. For example, when you register for a DokyPay account or use services provided on the DokyPay website, you may want to provide us with some corporate information, including but not limited to your business name, business registration number, registered address, home address, telephone number, and e-mail address. E-mail address and other information and related additional information (such as your province and city, zip code, etc.).
(二) User Information: If you use DokyPay's services that need to be linked to your bank account or other payment tools, you need to provide us with your bank account information or other payment instrument account information.
(三) Login records: In order to facilitate you to inquire about your account status or historical records, and in order to comply with laws and regulations, we will save transaction information generated by your use of DokyPay services and keep such information strictly in accordance with laws and regulations.
(四) We may obtain information from various payment channels and partners to supplement our own collected information.
(五) In order to protect the security of your account, when you visit the DokyPay website and its related websites, or the DokyPay mobile device client, or use services provided by DokyPay, we may record relevant information about your operations, including but not limited to Your computer's IP address, device identifier, hardware model, operating system version, your location, and log information related to DokyPay's services. This information helps us better identify you.
(六) In addition to the above information, we may also collect your other information in order to provide services and improve the reasonable needs of the service. At the same time, in order to increase the security of your use of the services provided by DokyPay and to prevent phishing websites, SMS fraud, and Trojans more accurately, we may learn some of your internet usage habits, your frequently used software information, and identify you. Fraudulent content and other means to determine the risk of your account.
(一) To protect your information security, we strive to take reasonable physical, electronic, and administrative security measures to protect your information so that your information will not be leaked, damaged, or lost.
(二) We also exercise strict management over employees or outsourcers who may come into contact with your information, including but not limited to different authority control based on different positions, signing confidentiality agreements with them, and monitoring their operations.
(三) DokyPay will provide appropriate security measures to protect your information and provide reasonable security protection in accordance with existing technologies. We will do our best to keep your information from being leaked, damaged or lost at any time.
We collect your information for the purpose of complying with national laws and regulations, providing services to you and improving service quality, in order to achieve this goal, we will use your information for the following purposes:
(一) To provide DokyPay services and customer service, and to maintain and improve these services.
(二) Compare the accuracy of the information and verify it with a third party. For example, verify the identity information that you submitted to us with the authentication service provider.
(三) To inform you about your use of DokyPay's services or to understand DokyPay's services, to send you notifications of service status, marketing activities, and other commercial electronic information.
(四) Comprehensive statistics, analysis, or processing of DokyPay users' identity data, transaction information, etc. may be used, shared, or disclosed for sales, rewards, or for the purpose of allowing you to have a broader social circle. Processing information. For example, we may count new users who sign up for Alipay accounts in a certain period of time, and provide special promotions for these new users.
(五) Preventing or prohibiting illegal activities.
(六)Fulfill obligations and exercise rights in the DokyPay User Services Agreement or this Privacy Statement.
(七) Other uses approved by users.
We assume confidentiality of your information, but we reserve the right to share your information with third parties under the following circumstances:
(一) Get your consent or authorization.
(二) In order to provide or recommend services, products, or to provide you with better services, or to allow you to have a broader payment experience, we will share yours within DokyPay and with third parties such as payment channels. Related Information.
(三) In some cases, only by sharing your information can you provide the services and/or products you need or deal with your transaction disputes or disputes with others.
(四) To determine if your account or transaction is safe.
(五) Certain services and/or products are provided by our partners or provided by us together with our partners and suppliers, and we share with them the information needed to provide services and/or products.
(六) We conduct joint promotional activities with third parties, and we may share with them personal information necessary for the completion of the activities generated during the activities.
(七) To safeguard the legitimate rights and interests of DokyPay and other DokyPay users.
(八) In accordance with legal requirements and reasonable business practices, we need to accept from when we plan to merge with or be acquired by other companies or carry out other capital market activities (including but not limited to financing, IPO, bond issuance) and other circumstances. In the event of due diligence by other entities, we will provide your information to the necessary parties, but we will require them to take reasonable measures to keep confidential your personal information by signing confidentiality agreements with these entities.
(九) To maintain and improve our services.
(十) According to the provisions of laws and regulations or the authority's requirements.
You can log in to your DokyPay account at any time to inquire and manage your personal information under this account.
We use various security technologies and procedures to prevent information loss, improper use, unauthorized reading or disclosure. However, please understand that, due to technical limitations and various malicious methods that may exist, in the Internet industry, even if you do your best to strengthen security measures, it is impossible to always ensure that information is 100% safe. You need to understand that the systems and communication networks that you use to access our services may have problems due to factors beyond our control.
(二) Please note that your transaction counterparty, the payment channels you use, the third-party website operators you visit, the third-party service providers you use, and the third-party that receives your personal information from DokyPay may Have their own privacy protection policy.
(三) We will use commercially reasonable efforts to require these entities to take protective measures against your personal information, but we cannot guarantee that these entities will definitely take protective measures in accordance with our requirements, nor will they bear any responsibility for the conduct and consequences of these entities. responsibility. If you find that these third-party websites or third-party applications are at risk, we recommend that you terminate the relevant actions to protect your legal rights.
We value the protection of minors' personal information. If you are a minor, we recommend that you ask your guardian to read this policy carefully and use our services or provide us with information, with the consent of your guardian.
We may change this statement at any time, and we will announce it in the form of an announcement on the website without notice to you separately. Such changes will take effect immediately upon expiry of the announcement period. If you continue to visit the DokyPay website and its related websites, DokyPay mobile device client, or use any of the services provided by DokyPay after this statement change, this action indicates that you confirm that this represents that you have fully read, understood, and accepted the revised edition.
Welcome to use dokypay service, which is a payment service consulting guide, payment channel access, payment channel application agent, transaction reconciliation report and details provided by Beijing TPower Technology Co., Ltd and its related companies (hereinafter referred to as “the company”). Organize and other services. The dokypay user service agreement (hereinafter referred to as "this agreement") is entered into between the company and all parties that use the dokypay service (including but not limited to individuals, companies, etc.) (hereinafter referred to as users).
(一) Before accepting this agreement or your actual use of the dokypay service by other means permitted by the company, please read the entire contents of this agreement (especially the contents indicated in bold). If you do not agree with any of the contents of this Agreement, or cannot accurately understand the Company's interpretation of the Terms, please do not follow-up, including but not limited to not accepting this Agreement, or not using the Service. Your use of any dokypay service constitutes acceptance of all the terms of this agreement.
(二) You agree that if the company needs to make changes or amendments to this agreement, it shall be announced in advance through the website announcement, and shall be effective immediately after the expiry of the announcement period; if you continue to use the dokypay service after the changes in the contents of this agreement notice become effective , indicating that you have fully read, understood and accepted the changed agreement, and will also use the dokypay service in accordance with the changed agreement; if you do not agree with the changed agreement, you should stop using the dokypay service until the change takes effect.
(三) If you are a person without civil capacity or a person with limited civil capacity, for example, you are under the age of 18, you should read this agreement and use this service under the supervision and guidance of your guardian. If you are not a natural person, you confirm that when you obtain a dokyay account, or you actually use the dokyay service in a manner that is permitted by other companies, you are a legal person or other organization that legally establishes and conducts business activities or other businesses, and you The conclusion and performance of this Agreement are not excluded by the laws and regulations of the countries or regions to which you belong, live or carry out business activities or other business. If you do not have the above conditions, you should immediately terminate the registration or stop using the dokypay service.
(四) You promise: You will use this service for legitimate, reasonable, and good-faith purposes, and you will not use this service to conduct any illegal activities, infringement of the legitimate interests of others, or malicious acts.
Except as otherwise stipulated in this agreement or related rules for related products, you must register on this website and obtain the dokypay account provided to you by this company, and provide relevant information in accordance with the company's request to complete the activation before using the service. You will need to use your e-mail address as orangepay's login name or your company's permission to log in to your dokypay account, and you should set a password for your dokypay account yourself. You agree:
1.Accurately provide and update your correct, up-to-date and complete identity information and related information after obtaining dokypay account according to the requirements of the company. If the company has reasonable grounds to suspect that the identity information or related information provided by you is wrong, false, outdated or incomplete, the company reserves the right to suspend or terminate the provision of some or all of the dokypay service to you. The company assumes no responsibility for this and you will bear any direct or indirect expenses incurred as a result. If the company requires you to provide any identity information or related materials due to the requirements of national laws and regulations, department rules or regulatory agencies, if you cannot provide it in time, the company has the right to suspend or terminate the provision of some or all of the dokypay service to you.
2. You should provide accurate and promptly update your email address, contact telephone number, contact address, zip code and other contact information so that the company can contact you in a timely and effective manner. You shall be solely responsible for any unfavorable consequences of any loss or increase of any expenses incurred in the course of your use of this Service as a result of your failure to contact you through these contact details. You understand and agree that you are obliged to maintain the validity of the contact information provided by you. If there are any changes that need to be updated, you should follow the company's requirements.
3. You should promptly update your identity information and related materials (including but not limited to corporate business licenses, approval certificates, qualification certificates, etc. or other identification documents, contact information, email or mobile phone number as orangepay login name, and orangepay The account is bound to the mailbox, mobile phone number, etc.), otherwise dokypay has the right to register the dokypay login name, dokay account binding email address, and mobile phone number to other users for registration or use. All consequences caused by your failure to update information in a timely manner shall be borne solely by you. The consequences include, but are not limited to, errors that result in the failure to provide or provide the service, and misappropriation of the dokypay account.
4. You confirm that the company has the right to require verification to verify your valid ID or other necessary documents in the appropriate circumstances as the company deems appropriate, and to complete relevant authentication required by the company. You should actively cooperate, otherwise the company has the right to limit or stop providing you with some or all of the dokypay service.
5. You confirm that the enterprise on the application page is the target of this website. If you wish to continue to use the original user login name and password but change the target of the service, you should promptly notify the company and complete the change procedure.
You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your username and password, and for all activities (including but not limited to disclosure of information, publication of information, consent to online clicks or submission of various types of rules, online renewal agreements) that occur under your username and password. Or purchase services, etc.) Assuming responsibility, you agree:
1. The company can identify you by your dokyay login name and password or by scanning QR codes or other methods approved by the company. You should do so: dokypay login name, password, verification code, identification information, etc. Keep it in a safe place and you will be responsible for the losses caused by the leaked login name, password, verification code, identification information, etc. of dokypay. You are guaranteed not to disclose your orangepay login name, password, verification code, and identity information to anyone else, nor use any other person's dokypay login name, password, verification code, identification information, etc. The company may also use the service to use other products or equipment that you use to identify your instructions. You should take good care of these products or equipment that are under your control or should be under your control. These products or equipment are not used or lost by you. Any loss caused by you is your responsibility.
2. You agree that (a) if you discover that someone has fraudulently used or misappropriated your dokyay login name and password or any other circumstances that have not been legally authorized, or that a mobile phone or other device associated with your dokyay account has been lost or otherwise You may endanger the security of your dokyay account, you should immediately notify the company in an effective manner, apply to the company to suspend the relevant dokyay service; and (b) Make sure that you leave the site with correct steps when you continue to log on to the site. The company cannot and will not be liable for any loss, damage or other unfavorable consequences arising from your failure to comply with the terms of this section. You understand that it takes a reasonable period of time for the company to act on your request. Prior to this, the company will not be liable for any damages that have been caused by the directives and/or actions that have been executed.
3. Losses caused by unauthorized use of your username and password are your responsibility or are borne by unauthorized persons in accordance with the law. This website makes every effort to ensure the security of your account but does not guarantee the absolute safety of your account.
4. You confirm that you are responsible for your dokypay account, and that only you and your company employees can use the account. This account is non-transferable, non-grant, and non-inheritable, but the related property rights in the account can be inherited according to law.
5. You agree that based on the needs of operation and transaction security, the company may temporarily suspend or limit some functions of the service or provide new functions. When any function is reduced, increased or changed, as long as you still use the service, You still agree to this agreement or the changed agreement.
6, The company has the right to understand your use of the service's real transaction background and purpose, you should truthfully provide the company's real, comprehensive, accurate information or information; if the company has reasonable grounds to suspect that you provide false trading information The company reserves the right to temporarily or permanently restrict some or all of the functions of your use of the service.
When you need to terminate the service, you can apply to cancel your dokypay account. You agree:
1. The dokypay account you applied for cancellation should be your dokypay account. If you need to cancel your dokypay account, you should do so in accordance with the company's procedures for dokypay account cancellation.
2. The cancellation of the dokypay account will result in the termination of the company's provision of this service to you. The rights and obligations of both parties as stipulated in this agreement shall be terminated (unless otherwise stipulated in this agreement may not be terminated or may not be terminated in accordance with its nature), and you may still You should be responsible for the actions you take before logging out of your dokyay account and using the service, including but not limited to possible liability for breach of contract, damages, and performance obligations, and the company can still retain your relevant information.
3. The dokypay account you applied for cancellation should be in a normal state, ie the account information and user information of your dokypay account is up-to-date, complete and correct, and all dokypay service functions can be used in this account. Outdated, missing, inaccurate accounts with account information or user information, or dokypay accounts suspended or restricted or terminated for service cannot be cancelled.
4. The dokyay account you requested to cancel should have no outstanding contractual relationship due to the cancellation of the account and other rights and obligations arising or maintained based on the existence of the account, and the company believes that the account will be cancelled. The situation that caused disputes arising from the unsettled rights and obligations. If you do not meet any of the above conditions, you cannot apply for cancellation of the account.
5. You understand and agree that if you have fraudulently posted, published or sold shoddy goods on the site, infringe the legal rights of others, or otherwise seriously violate the rules of the site, the company has the right to cancel all or part of your name in your dokyay account. You will no longer be able to log in to the site using the account's dokypay login name. All services will be terminated at the same time.
1. You have the right to enjoy payment service consulting guidance, payment channel access, payment channel access application agency, transaction reconciliation report and detailed arrangement services provided by dokypay, and have the right to obtain orangepay when accepting services provided by orangepay. Technical support, consulting and other services. Please refer to the dokypay website for details of the service.
2. You hereby confirm that the payment channels (including but not limited to Alipay, Wechat, Baidu Wallet, and Jingdong Payment) involved in the dokypay service are the payment services provided by the main bodies of each payment channel. You confirm that each payment channel should be paid by each payment channel. The channel entity guarantees the quality of related services. The company does not assume any guarantee responsibility for the quality of services provided by each payment channel, content, and transaction risk during the transaction process of each payment channel. You are hereby irrevocably determined to waive any form of accountability to the company for any services and transaction risks offered by each payment channel.
3. You hereby confirm that any payment or collection request that you send to the company, whether on the dokypay website or the third-party payment channel website, will be deemed as if the process is in accordance with the procedures specified in this agreement or the dokyay website. Your own operation and become an irrevocable directive.
4. You understand that dokypay service is not a financial service, dokypay only provides payment channel access agent service is not the "immediate" transfer service of fund amount, the money transfer generated by dokypay service is completed according to the relevant provisions of the payment channel within a predetermined time. agreed.
5. You authorize the company to verify your identity and qualifications with third parties and obtain relevant information about your use of the service.
6. You agree that based on the needs of operation and transaction security, the company may add new services or temporarily suspend or restrict certain service functions without notifying you in advance. The company is not obliged to inform the change of the user agreement caused by the change of the function. As long as you are still using the dokypay service, you are still agreeing to the Terms or the amended terms of the Terms.
7. The company is not responsible for the deletion or storage failure of related data in this service.
8. The company has the right to determine the maximum storage period of individual users' data in this service according to the actual situation and allocate the maximum storage space for the data on the server. You can back up the relevant data in this service yourself according to your own needs.
9. If you stop using the service or the service is terminated or cancelled, the company can permanently delete your data from the server. The company is not obliged to return any data to you after the service is stopped, terminated or cancelled.
1. Using dokypay service will generate corresponding service fees. The company has the right to charge you for service fees in accordance with the corresponding service fee introduction, orders and/or related agreements. The company has the right to formulate and adjust the service fee. The specific service fee is based on the charging method announced on the page when you use this service or other written agreement you have with the company. You agree that, unless otherwise stated, the above service fees shall be deducted from the amount payable to you by the company on behalf of the company.
2. If you use the relevant expenses arising from the payment channel, you will enter into a separate service agreement with each of the cooperation channels. This service has nothing to do with the company's services, and the related expenses will be settled by you and the payment channels.
1. When using this service, you should abide by the relevant laws and regulations of the People's Republic of China and the laws and regulations of the country or region to which you belong, live or carry out business activities or other business, and do not use this service for any illegal purposes (including Prohibit or restrict the trading of trading items), nor use this service in any illegal way, including but not limited to:
1) Violation of Legal or Contractual obligations:
i. Infringe third party copyrights, patents, trademarks, trade secrets or other proprietary rights, public interests and privacy;
ii. Insulting or slandering others and infringing the legal rights and interests of others;
iv. Provide gambling information or otherwise induce others to participate in gambling;
v. Money laundering, illegal cashing, pyramid schemes, trafficking in firearms, drugs, bans, pirated software, obscene articles or other prohibited items;
vi. Violation of confidentiality obligations under the law or contract;
vii. Other content prohibited by national laws and administrative regulations.
2) Use the Dokypay Service for any Ileagal Purpose:
ii. Use the dokypay service to conduct false transactions without a real transaction background;
3) Harm the Computer Information Network Security:
i. Engage in any activity that may contain computer viruses or may infringe dokypay's service system or data;
ii. Intentional production and dissemination of destructive programs such as computer viruses;
iii. Without permission, access to the computer information network or the use of computer information network resources;
iv. Delete, modify or add to the computer information network function without permission;
v. Without permission, delete, modify or add data and applications stored, processed or transmitted into the computer information network;
vi. Other acts that harm computer information network security.
4) Or the company has legitimate reasons to believe that you have inappropriate other actions.
(四) Service Suspension or Termination
1. You clearly understand and agree that in the event of one of the following situations, the company has the right to suspend or terminate your use of the dokypay service without prior notice:
1) The company has reasonable grounds to prove that you have violated the provisions of this service agreement; or
2) The company discovered that you have abnormal transactions or discovered that your transaction was suspected to be illegal; or
3) In exceptional circumstances, the company deems it necessary.
2. The Company has the right to investigate your account if you have reasonable grounds to suspect that you have committed the breach under this Article. You understand and agree that during the period of investigation, the company has the right to restrict part or all of the functions of the products or services you use (including but not limited to the restrictions on the use of cancellations and adjustments to payments under these account names and transactions in transit). ) without prior notice. If the result of the investigation confirms that the above breach of contract does exist in your account, the company has the right to lock your account and terminate the cooperation with you. The company shall not be liable for any damages resulting therefrom, including but not limited to loss of profits, goodwill, use, data, etc., or damages for other intangible losses (whether or not the company has been informed of the possibility of such damages. ).
3. You agree to indemnify the Company, its cooperating companies and affiliates and protect against any claims, demands or losses, including reasonable attorneys' fees, caused by any third party claims arising from or arising out of your breach of the terms of this Agreement. damage. The forms of your legal liability include, but are not limited to: compensation to the infringed person, and after the company first assumes administrative penalty or infringement damage liability caused by user behavior, you should give equal compensation to the company; If the company's partners or affiliates damage, you should compensate for the damage.
3, network, telecommunications equipment failure can not be data transmission;
4. The cloud service system or computer system is damaged, paralysed or cannot be used normally, resulting in the loss of information or records;
5. Service interruptions or delays caused by adjustments or failures in telecommunications technology departments, website upgrades, banking, payment channel issues, etc.;
6. Temporary closure due to government control;
7. Virus infestation;
(二) The company needs to regularly or irregularly conduct maintenance or maintenance of the dokypay service system and its related equipment. If this type of situation results in the interruption of network services (including paid network services) within a reasonable time, the company does not need to Take any responsibility for this. The company reserves the right to suspend any part of this service for maintenance, upgrade or other purposes without prior notice.
(一) The company is only responsible for the scope of the liability set out in this agreement.
(二) You acknowledge that any risks arising from the use of the services engaged in the transaction shall be borne by you and the counterparty.
(三) The payment channels and cooperating units of this service shall be responsible for the quality and content of the payment services provided by the payment channel and the cooperating unit.
(四) The company does not provide any form of guarantee for the subject of the transaction and the service, including but not limited to the following:
1. This service meets your needs.
2. The service is not interfered with, provided in time or free from errors.
3. The accuracy, legality and timeliness of the information submitted by the company.
4. The transaction you engage in using this service is completed in time or finally.
(五) The user information of the company is provided by the user himself. The company cannot guarantee the accuracy, timeliness and completeness of the information. You should take full responsibility for your judgment.
(六) If you download or obtain any information through the use of this service, you shall consider it at your own risk and you shall be solely responsible for any damage to your computer system or loss of data due to the download of the data.
(七 ) The advice and information you obtain from the company and the company staff or through this service, whether written or oral, does not constitute the company's guarantee for this service.
(八) Any indirect, punitive, special, derivative losses (including loss of business, loss of profits, loss of profits, loss of goodwill, use of the company in connection with or arising from this agreement under any circumstances) Any loss of data or other economic benefits, regardless of how it was generated, or whether it was caused by a breach of this Agreement (including breach of warranty) or infringement, even if such loss was previously notified possibility. In addition, even if the exclusive remedy provided for in this agreement does not meet its basic purpose, the company’s responsibility for the above losses shall also be excluded.
(九) Under any circumstance, the total liability of the Company for breach of contract under this Agreement shall not exceed the total amount of current service fees charged to you.
(十) You are fully aware and agree that the Company may provide this service to you and your (transaction) counterparty at the same time. You agree to explicitly waive any actual or potential conflict of interest in the company's possible existence of these actions and will not be able to Therefore, it is advocated that the company has a legal defect in providing this service.
(十一) Except as otherwise provided in this Agreement or otherwise agreed by the Company, your entrustment to the Company and the instructions to the Company are irrevocable.
(一) Authorization Form
If you use the dokypay service, you need to obtain relevant payment access licenses and software from the company. For the aforementioned software and access licenses, the company confirms to grant you a personal, non-transferable and non-exclusive license. You may only use the related software and licenses for the purpose of accessing or using the dokypay service.
(二) Scope of Authorization
1. Unless permitted by law or with the written permission of the company, you shall not engage in the following acts in the use of the aforementioned software and access:
2. All other rights not expressly authorized by this article and other terms of this agreement are still retained by the company. You must separately obtain written permission of the company when exercising these rights. If the company does not exercise any of the aforementioned rights, it does not constitute a waiver of the rights.
(三) Use Specifications of Authorization
1. Unless permitted by law or with the written permission of the company, you shall not engage in the following acts in the use of the aforementioned software and access:
1) Delete the software and its copy on the copyright information;
2) Reverse engineer, reverse assemble, reverse compile, or otherwise try to find the source code of the software;
3) Use, lease, lend, copy, modify, link, republish, compile, publish, publish, and establish mirror sites for the company's own intellectual property content;
4) Copy, modify, add, delete, and hang the data released to any terminal memory during running of software or software, the interaction data between the client and server during software running, and the system data necessary for the software to run. The operation or creation of any derivative works, including but not limited to the use of plug-ins, plug-ins or third-party tools/services authorized by the company to access the software and related systems;
5) By modifying or falsifying the instructions and data in the software operation, adding, deleting or changing the function or operational effect of the software, or operating or publicizing the software and methods used for the above purpose, whether or not the behavior is commercial purpose;
6) Log in or use the Company's software and services, or create, publish, and disseminate the above tools through third-party software, plug-ins, plug-ins, and systems not developed and licensed by the Company;
7) Interfere with the software and its components, modules, and data on its own or by authorizing others or third-party software;
8) Others without the express authorization of the company.
2. You understand and agree that based on comprehensive factors such as user experience, dokypay website operation security, website rules requirements and healthy development, the company has the right to choose the object to provide the service, has the right to decide the function setting, has the right to decide the function opening, and the data interface And the object and scope of disclosure of related data.
(一) In addition to third-party products or services, all intellectual achievements on this site, including but not limited to databases, software, books, photographs, videos, music, sounds and combinations thereof, software compilation, related source code and software (including Small applications and scripts) Archives, information, data, architecture, and page design are owned by the Company or its affiliated companies in accordance with the law, including but not limited to copyrights, trademarks, patents, copyrights, trade secrets, etc.
(二) No person shall use, modify, copy, publicly transmit, alter, distribute, publish, or publicly publish any material or content on this site without the written consent of the company or its affiliates.
(三) You acknowledge that when you agree to this agreement, or you visit our website and its related websites, or you use any of the services we provide, you are irrevocably granted to the company on the company's website for commercial advertising purposes. The right to use your information, company name, trademark, size, etc. on all promotional platforms such as promotional materials.
(四) Respect for intellectual property rights is your obligation. If there is a violation, you should be liable for damages.
(2) You understand and agree with this agreement, and you understand and agree with the contents of all the components of this agreement. Once you acquire a dokyay account in accordance with the procedures agreed in this agreement, or you actually use the service in the manner permitted by other companies, you The company and the company are bound by all the components of this agreement.
(3) If a court with jurisdiction over this part of the agreement is found to be illegal or invalid according to law, it shall not affect the validity of other contents.
(1) The establishment, implementation and interpretation of this service agreement and the settlement of disputes shall be governed by the laws of the People's Republic of China.
(2) Any disputes arising from this agreement or related to this agreement shall be handled with the utmost sincerity. If the two parties cannot reach a consensus, both parties may file a lawsuit in the local court of the company.